[Owncloud] Re: New release?

Frank Karlitschek karlitschek at kde.org
Fri Mar 11 12:43:54 UTC 2011

Hi,

thanks for your message. The ownCloud list is on CC. I hope this is O.K.

We plan to release the new web-interface with the next version 2.0. but we don´t have a timeline yet.
Your problem sounds strange. This works for other users.
Could you please file a bug report here: bugs.kde.org ?

Thanks :-)

Cheers
Frank

--