[Owncloud] Android app, short report

Bartek Przybylski bart.p.pl at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 09:22:40 UTC 2011

Hi!
In last few weeks i wasn't able to wrote some concrete stuff for
android app, however yesterday i was able to rewrite few things.
http://imageshack.us/g/818/ss1h.png/
Here's the result of my yesterdays work. I decided to drop "sessions"
idea and now i'm using android account framework.
Both 1.2 and 2.0 stractures of webdav file are supported.

First screenshot shows account setting up activity (could i ask
someone who know UI design to propose some prettier UI for this ?)
Second shows, what's happend if we setup two ownCloud account. User
will be forced to choose the one which he wants to use.
Last one shows actual "list" of files, howewer its not filled since,
webdav module is still in progress :)

Any comments are welcome

Bartek