[Owncloud] Re: Help for the website, again

Damien Tardy-Panis damientardypanis at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 00:21:46 UTC 2011

Thanks for your reply Jakob too.

On Saturday 11 June 2011 21:49:45 Jakob Sack wrote:
> Hi Damien,
>
> I'm sorry you didn't get another answer. The problem is that most of us
> have been quite busy the lasts weeks.

Yes I understand. But I think we should make sure that this kind of things
don't happen too much. As I said it's ok with me, I'm motivated enough. But
this is not maybe the case of every newcomer that post a message here. I think
that just replying something like "welcome aboard" is the minimum.

> Of course we need some help and we are glad that you want to work with us.

Ok cool ;-)

> Personally, I don't work on the website, if you want to help there you
> should ask message Jan C Borchardt. He already put some work in a new
> website IIRC and there is no need to do the work twice. But I'm sure that
> he needs some help.

Yes, Jan-Christoph did some things. But from what I understood it was just 1-
page with some links to the wiki, to the repository,...I already replied to
him.

Jan-Christoph, do you think we can use your sketches for the design of the new
website or do we need to start it from scratch (to do a more complete
website)?

At least I'd like to see your sketches as a starting point.

Damien