[Owncloud] Hello to the owncloud list / Help for the website

Florian Jacob fjacob at lavabit.com
Sun Jun 5 13:36:10 UTC 2011

Hello owncloud team,

Please let me indroduce myself. I'm Florian, a 19 year old computer
science applicant near Karlsruhe, Germany. Some years ago I started to
get interested in computers and programming and eventually switched to
Linux in that time.

I just finished my A level (at least dict.cc spits that out as
translation for "Abitur" ;) ) and up to winter term starting in October
I'll have more than enough time to help the project.
(Somehow inspired by the introduction of François, I admit..)

I followed the owncloud mailing list for some months now, and I think
it's a great project. I have some experience in web programming as well
as desktop programming, but to get into the project I'd like to help out
with the website.

Or I can just quote Damien:
> I have time to help. I really want to promote ownCloud and first I'd like to
> help about the website. I'll maybe also do some coding after.
>
> Looking forward to some answers.
Me too. Did you proceed with the plans for a 'real' website, Jan-Christoph?

Greetings,
Florian