[Owncloud] Owncloud WEBDAV volume name in Mac OS X

Jan Jamšek j4n.j4m53k at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 11:51:52 UTC 2011

Hi!

I am a new user of ownCloud and I just began to use it on my own server.

The program works well, but I have a question that I didn't manage to find on the Wiki or through Google myself; is there a way to change the name of the volume name in Mac OS X from webdav.php to let's say ownCloud or something alike? And if it is possible, where must I modify the configuration - on the server (a Ubuntu Server 10.04) or on the client (Mac OS X 10.6.8)?

Thanks in advance for the answers!

BR, Jan