[Owncloud] Re: releasing ownCloud 2.0 beta1

Aaron Reichman areichman.kde at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 02:01:49 UTC 2011

If you could give me a 24 hour notice of that (or tell me that this is it)
I'd appreciate it. I've got a blog entry that fits well with a 2.0 beta
announcement and I'd like to time it properly. Also, a few days before 2.0
final to get things other announcement-type things together would be good.

I've talked to the tomahawk guys about talking about each others releases in
our announcements but it takes some time to coordinate those things.