[Owncloud] Re: pb with webdav authetification

Jakob Sack mail at jakobsack.de
Sat Jul 23 17:57:00 UTC 2011

Hi,

did you install ownCloud or update an existing installation? To quote my last
email:

> On the downside I had to change the database layout. The tables "locks" and
> "properties" changed. If you like messing around with SQL you'll find the
> table definitions in docs/owncloud.sql, the rest of you might create a new
> ownCloud installation.

If you can not use webdav after fixing the database please post the output of
the following command:

$ curl -X PROPFIND -u user:pwd -i http://host/owncloud/files/webdav.php

Adapt the command to your environment. This gives us more information.
Cheers,

Jakob