[Owncloud] Re: Pb to connect via linux Nautilus and install problem.

BILLARD billard at ouvaton.org
Fri Jul 15 10:44:12 UTC 2011

Hey,

yes it's normal for nautilus asking me my password. But after validate
my password (password is not wrong) nautilus asked me one time more the
password without opening the folder on my owncloud.With the web
interface all is good.

I try it on a local web server an all is good, but with my webhoster
this is a problem.

I use owncloud2, an for install it on my webhoster i must delete
.htaccess before the firts connection for configure owncloud and after
the configuration. I i leave .htaccess i always have an error 500.

Thank's

f billard