[Owncloud] Re: Android app, short report

Bartek Przybylski bart.p.pl at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 20:49:37 UTC 2011

Hello.
I just posted .apk of _not_ working app @ http://alefzero.eu/a/ this
app will request for sync and accounts access since it's able to
create account for syncing with content provider (android api stuff).
This app will also request for internet access for obvious reason ;)
an what might be weird it will request for SMS access, its because app
is showing headers of SMS's as dir list in main window.

Any comments/suggestions are more then welcome