[Owncloud] Re: Android app, short report

Jan-Christoph JanCBorchardt at fsfe.org
Mon Jul 4 16:19:52 UTC 2011

Hey Bartek,

is there already an Alpha version .apk ready for testing? I don’t intend
on spreading it but since I have an Android phone I could do some user
testing on it and report back to you.

Since it’s best to do that early in development that would be perfect. Let
me know if you can provide me with an .apk (even if real connection is not
working yet). Also, do you use an open platform like Gitorious for
development where your code is visible?