[Owncloud] [GSoC 2011] syncing client

Miha Čančula miha.cancula at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 21:30:54 UTC 2011

I saw your idea at the wiki page, and I would be very interested to write a
client for ownCloud. I have followed its development closely and I am
already using it at home, but unfortunately I do not have any experience
with PHP. I do however have some experience with C++, python and KDE/Qt,
which would be good languages for a desktop client.

I did not take a look at the existing projects yet, because I would like to
know first how much interest there really is for this and if anyone is
already working or is planning to work on such a project.

Regards,
Miha Čančula