[Owncloud] Re: Mockup (4 - Sign In page 2)

Jakob Sack mail at jakobsack.de
Mon Feb 28 22:15:05 UTC 2011

Hi François,

I really like your mockups. In fact, I already used this layout as a base for
another page.
One problem I see is that you create a class for each menu entry, file type and
so on. They only differ in the background images/icons.The result would be a
huge css file considering all the mime types existing ;-) From my point of view
it would be more useful to use one class with a default icon and to set the
icon with a 'style="background-image:url()"' tag.
Greetings,

Jakob