[Owncloud] Fwd: Re: Re: Musicplayer and JQuery

Kenneth Coyle kenny at heloo.net
Thu Feb 10 13:56:42 UTC 2011

Hmm, I do agree that JQuery is one of the most powerful libraries

available - if not at least the most accesible to developers.

On a technical decision point, should caution be taken to ensure that
other libraries and frameworks are not excluded from future use?

Some libraries may conflict with others...

Personally, I would like to see the possibility of using ExtJS in future
plugins, but that's only a personal opinion :)

Cheers,

K.