[Owncloud] Re: Mockup (4 - Sign In page)

Aqeel Zafar aqeel at aqeeliz.com
Thu Feb 10 09:56:23 UTC 2011

Hey,

Nice work, love the design, especially the login page.

There is one small problem, when you click on the arrow to open file's context
menu at files page - http://www.kubler.org/owncloud-mockups/ the menu opens on
the right of the arrow, which makes user scroll to the right to view full
menu. If it opens on left, it can save user from scrolling.

Other than that, I would love to see it as default theme for owncloud.\

Regards.

--
Aqeel Zafar
http://aqeeliz.com