[Owncloud] WebDAV copied files have 0 bytes - sometimes...

Wed Dec 28 07:18:38 UTC 2011

Hello

Am 27.12.2011 16:18, schrieb Robin Appelman:
> Because then we can't use ownClouds filesystem abstraction and we wont
> get things like sharing or (in the future) versioning and encryption.

Hm, yes, okay, wouldn't be easy to implement with pure mod_dav,
if it were possible at all.

Do you have any ideas regarding the actual problem? As long as
WebDAV in OC is not working at all, I think the issues that you raised
are rather cosmetic - better have something working than to have
nothing working at all ;)

Cheers,

Alexander
--