[Owncloud] WebDAV copied files have 0 bytes - sometimes...

Tue Dec 27 14:56:24 UTC 2011

Hi.

Am 27.12.2011 15:50, schrieb Advrk Aplmkt:
> I'm having the same problem copying files onto ownCloud via WebDAV on Mac OS X 10.6.8. They all end up as 0 byte files. Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks.

I'm actually happy to hear, that I'm not the only one… :)

Reg. WebDAV - why is OwnCloud actually doing it in such a
complicated way? Wouldn't it be easier to *dump* the webdav.php
and instead use the Apache mod_dav? Why isn't it done like this? NIH? :)

(Those questions aren't directed to you, Advrk…)

Alexander
--
↯     Lifestream (Twitter, Blog, …) ↣ http://sup.skwar.me/     ↯
↯  Chat (Jabber/Google Talk) ↣ a at skwar.me ; Twitter: @alexs77  ↯