[Owncloud] ownCloud 3 planing

Thomas Olsen thomas at tanghus.net
Mon Dec 26 11:48:45 UTC 2011

On Friday 23 December 2011 14:48 Frank Karlitschek wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I want to start the planing and release schedule for the ownCloud 3 release
> at the end of January.
>
> The proposed schedule is:
>
> 6.1.   Release alpha (All big new features should be merged)
> 13.1.  Release beta (All feature branches has to be merged. Only bugfix
> commits allowed) 20.1.  Release RC (Only showstopper bugfixes allowed)
> 27.1.  Release ownCloud 3 final
>
> Does this make sense? Feedback welcome.
>

> Please add all your features here. This is useful when we write the release
> announcement. https://gitorious.org/owncloud/pages/Home#ownCloud+3+Features
>
> Nice holidays to everybody!
>
> Cheers
> Frank

I have two mini-features fixed for Contacts from
https://gitorious.org/owncloud/pages/Home#Contacts+%28Jakob%29:

- miniature profile images next to view in leftcontent list view.
- export of vcf files from the web interface (import not implemented yet).
Plus adding/removing/editing address books.
Should I add this to
https://gitorious.org/owncloud/pages/Home#ownCloud+3+Features ?

For now it is in two different branches, but some of the js is inter-
dependent. Should I merge the to a 3rd branch and put them on
demo.owncloud.org/dev for testing? (I've forgotten who's in charge of that?)

BTW: What is the status with issue tracker etc? IRC and shapado just doesn't
really work imho.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Tanghus Olsen