[Owncloud] OwnCloud and Internet Explorer 8

Marc Muehlfeld Marc.Muehlfeld at medizinische-genetik.de
Thu Dec 22 10:17:48 UTC 2011

Does any developer can give a comment about that? We can't provide files to
our customers by owncloud if it's not possible to use common browsers like at
least IE8 (which ist the last version available for XP).

Maybe the google svgweb project I've talked about in my first mail is
something that can easily help with this issue.

I think this is a requirement for OwnCloud to get a breakthrough.