[Owncloud] pdf viewer and google code-in

Michael Grosser owncloud at seetheprogress.net
Thu Dec 22 01:32:48 UTC 2011

On the testing issue:

For stable versions we have the developer demo (demo.owncloud.org/dev).
Don't hesitate to use it.
Just drop me a mail with the gitorious branch at owncloud(at)
seetheprogress.net.
I'll do my best to deploy the code quickly and provide infos on merging
errors + issues with performance etc. under load...
Every dev willing to check out the latest git master + branches (stable
enough for testing) check the dev demo in your spare time and drop the
issues at owncloud at kde.org.

Cheers
Michael

PS: usually I'm around in the IRC chat (scalability-junk), but I'm on the
go currently...