[Owncloud] SabreDAV license

Andreas Schneider asn at cryptomilk.org
Wed Dec 21 10:08:42 UTC 2011

On Sunday 18 December 2011 14:03:22 Evert Pot wrote:
> Alright. Well if things do pop up, the door is open. You'll find with all
> the shaky clients out there it isn't exactly an exact science :)

Hi Evert,

I'm not a web developer and not a webdav expert. I'm a system C developer and
I would like to do file synchronization with owncloud. The problem with webdav
is that you only can read the modification time of a file, but you're not able
to set it.

Is it possible to add a special property in sabredav to be able to set the
modification time of a file, like utimes(2)?

Cheers,

	-- andreas

--
Andreas Schneider                   GPG-ID: F33E3FC6
www.cryptomilk.org                asn at cryptomilk.org