[Owncloud] Session hijacking vulnerability caused by time based token-generation.

Marc Muehlfeld Marc.Muehlfeld at medizinische-genetik.de
Wed Dec 14 13:21:12 UTC 2011

Hi,

maybe there is a change to print the version number of the current release on
the homepage, too. This would make it much easier for people to see, what the
current version is.

Currently there stands just "download ownCloud 2" on the webpage. Just the
download-link indicates, that 2.0.1 is the version I'll get.

I haven't noticed for some time, that there is already 2.0.1 out because of that.

Regards,
Marc