[Owncloud] Session hijacking vulnerability caused by time based token-generation.

Robin Appelman icewind1991 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 12:32:56 UTC 2011

I changed the token to also be based on the password of the user in
git master and stable, this should be enough to prevent against this
kind of attacks
since trying to brute-force the token while you know the password
seems kind of redundant :)

Despite the maybe unfortunate way of making the issue public, many
thanks for taking a look into ownCloud security.

- Robin Appelman