[Owncloud] Calendar and periodic events

Thomas Olsen thomas at tanghus.net
Tue Dec 13 16:11:01 UTC 2011

On Tuesday 13 December 2011 16:55 Christian Hügel wrote:
> Good day to all.
>
> Is it possible to add in some way periodic events, like birthdays etc.,
> to the calendar? I dont´t find any option to do this nor can i sync any
> periodic events from my thunderbird calendar.

Recurring events work fine if you use Kontact/KOrganizer with an ownCloud
resource. Weird if Thunderbird doesn't support it. The web interface doesn't
support it yet AFAIK.

I thought about making a custom calendar source for showing your contacts
birthdays, but I haven't gotten any further than that ;-)

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Tanghus Olsen