[Owncloud] Fwd: Can't upload files greater than 2047 MB

Thomas Krieger tom at tom-krieger.de
Mon Dec 12 15:18:02 UTC 2011

Am 12.12.2011 15:12, schrieb Jérémy Huet:
> The other question would then be is your client also on a 64bit OS ? If not
> then this is your limitation.

> Server is running 64-bit linux (with 64-bit php/httpd). I also tried the
> upload on a 64-Bit XP, but doesn't worked also.

ok is enough space in your /tmp directory?

Can you confirm that you can create files greater 2G in your /tmp directory?

You can do
dd if=/dev/zero of=/tmp/test bs=1G count=4

What webserver do you use? Apache has limitations in post size.
Have a look at http://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/mod/core.html#limitrequestbody
There you can read that Apache only allowes a put size up to 2GB.
Maybe you have the same limit on Windows.

Regards

Thomas