[Owncloud] Android app

Bartek Przybylski bart.p.pl at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 17:33:41 UTC 2011

current master state is rebooting phone, and works really slowly
because of contacts synchronization, so in link which i provide you
have provided you have apk without those features, you can upload
files, update file list. rest in under heavy development for 1.0beta.
plan is to release it 12 january, in my birthday ;)

bartek