[Owncloud] Now that 2.0 is out, any interest in doing the FLOSS Weekly podcast?

Danial Bulloch owncloud at dbeta.com
Fri Dec 2 05:11:13 UTC 2011

I mentioned to Randal L. Schwartz of FLOSS Weekly on Google+ that he
should have more non-web framework projects, and he said that more
need to send him requests, so I figured owncloud would be a great
product for that. If anyone is interested, all you have to do is email
him at merlyn at stonehenge.com. The only real requirement is that the
person who contacts him can speak for the owncloud project. The
current schedule is at
https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pYAJMbVobYCTro_z4LGo3ZQ. The
schedule is pretty open after the first of the year, so it doesn't
even have to be too far out.