[Owncloud] Appounding pdf viewer ..

Florian Jacob fjacob at lavabit.com
Thu Dec 1 13:21:58 UTC 2011

> >> ye ... the page on the wiki is nice but a bit outdated and editable
> >> only by a few...
> >> for me we need a proper way to say who is working on what and which
> >> bug is still to fix...
I wanted to update this list with responsible persons and areas where we still
need people (e.g. the android app) soon. But as we'll get that project / bug
tracker thing, I'll wait with that and just update the wordpress site a little
to attract more developers. ;)

> I´m looking into different options at the moment.
> We probably have something in the next 3-4 weeks.
Very nice. :) I think this will be very usefull, so I can file bugs reported on
irc and shapado in a developer-readable form. ;)

Cheers,
Florian