[Owncloud] testers needed.

Robin Appelman icewind1991 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 12:47:27 UTC 2011

>>       Upgrading to this branch from an existing installation will not>> work, rerunning the setup is necessarily.>>> Is it possible to fix this before the final release?> We should be able to provide an easy upgrade path for our existing users.

Yes, the only reason updating to the encryption branch isn't possible
is because it doesn't have the patches for it merged.
I've done it that way so encryption can be tested individually and we
wont end up with strange bugs there because of incorrect migration,
testing migration can be done with the filesystem branch

- Robin Appelman