[Owncloud] Appounding pdf viewer ..

Frank Karlitschek karlitschek at kde.org
Thu Dec 1 08:21:41 UTC 2011

Awesome!!
Really nice.

Another idea. It would be cool to have a section in the navigation where all the pdfs are listed. Something like an central place for all the pdfs. An eBook reader.
The interface could be similar to the gallery with small thumbnails. I don´t know if this is possible with pdf.js though

What do you think?

Cheers
Frank

.