[Owncloud] Database access for apps.

Jakob Sack mail at jakobsack.de
Sat Aug 27 19:35:56 UTC 2011

Hi,

I aggree with you that it is bad to have these constructs in the code.
At work I program a lot with Ruby on Rails and like their approach of
handling queries very much. Having a look at the framework you propose
it looks like it does it exactly the same way. Is there a way to extract
these features? I don't think we want to use the rest of the framework
Cheers,

Jakob