[Owncloud] 2.0

Frank Karlitschek karlitschek at kde.org
Fri Aug 26 17:00:05 UTC 2011

On 26.08.2011, at 18:48, Côme BERNIGAUD wrote:

> September seems kind of soon for releasing 2.0.
> A lot of things in Owncloud are far from finished.

Sure.
But there will be a 2.1 2.2 3.0 and so on.
2.0 doesn´t have to be perfect. In fact no software is.
My idea is to release a stable versions every few month. For example every 3 month.

And we can always add more features as external Apps between releases

Out current stable version is 1.2 which is totally outdated. So I think it is important to give our users a stable and usable version. Even if no all possible features are implemented.

Cheers
Frank