[Owncloud] Opportunities to help

Alessandro Cosentino cosenal at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 18:19:56 UTC 2011

Hi Aaron,
thanks for your interest. The project is going slow, but steady. So far, I
have been working with Frank Osterfeld (Akregator mantainer) on the Akonadi
OPML resource.
It took me a while in the beginning to figure out how akonadi works.

You can read a bit more about what I am doing here:
http://algorithmsforthekitchen.com/wiki/doku.php
I don't post blog-like, it's more a place where I take notes, but you may
find something there.

Once the Akregator/Akonadi port will be done, I will start to design a
protocol and to write a resource to interface owncloud with akonadi.

Alessandro