[Owncloud] Status of the webOS application

Alessandro Cosentino cosenal at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 20:30:22 UTC 2011

Hi Matthew,
I don't know if you read the news about the TouchPad following the one you
reported.
I guess the most relevant for you is this one:
http://hardware.slashdot.org/story/11/08/23/0256202/Android-On-HP-TouchPad
Probably TouchPad owners (many after the liquidation sale of the last
weekend) will install Android, since WebOS will no longer be supported.
At this point, I don't know if it's really worth investing your time on
that.

Alessandro Cosentino