[Owncloud] Sprint in Zurich - Who would join?

Frank Karlitschek karlitschek at kde.org
Sat Aug 20 09:08:21 UTC 2011

Hi Pascal,

thanks for the invitation. I´m obviously also interested. :-)

Do you think the focus of this meeting should be mainly backup and business solutions? I think this are important topics and we should work together here.
Perhaps it makes sense to have a second meeting in the next few month for more general ownCloud topics and hacking.

What do you think?

Cheers
Frank