[Owncloud] Owncloud file synchronization using SyncML

Qiyang Hu huqy2000 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 01:36:48 UTC 2011

Hello, Kunal,

Thanks for your reply. I got 2 questions when following up with your steps:

(1)  When I run:
./fsync -s http://localhost/owncloud/apps/fileSync/ -d tmp -u user1 -p pwd1

Although I have owncloud user account (user1/pwd1) created, I got:

Begin synchronization
Connecting to the server
Synchronization error: Client not authenticated

(2) If in https,
./fsync -s http://localhost/owncloud/apps/fileSync/ -d tmp -u user1 -p pwd1

it gives me:

Begin synchronization
Connecting to the server
Synchronization error: libcurl error 60, Peer certificate cannot be
authenticated with known CA certificates

Trying to modify the source code (lCurlTransportAgent.cpp) in src to
set curl not to verify the ssl peer doesn't make it work.

Do you have any ideas on these 2 problems? Thanks again for your help!

Best wishes,
Qiyang