[Owncloud] Status of the webOS application

MATTHEW JOHN MCKEEN mmckeen at ucla.edu
Thu Aug 18 22:43:07 UTC 2011

Hello All:
Aaron Reichman has started, and I am working on a webOS client for ownCloud.  My question becomes, since it seems like HP will be dropping webOS as a tablet and smartphone platform, is there still enough interest in the community for me to continue the application, or should it just be dropped?  My clone of the repo is at https://gitorious.org/~mmckeen/owncloud-for-webos/mmckeens-owncloud-for-webos if anyone would like to see the progress so far.  If there is still interest, I would be happy to continue developing and maintaining the application, but if there is no interest, I would prefer to contribute to a project with a more steadfast development future.

Best,
Matthew McKeen
mmckeen at ucla.edu