[Owncloud] ownCloud and KDE

kunal ghosh kunal.t2 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 13:48:13 UTC 2011

If moving to a hosting platform attracts more developers and at the same time,
lets us be a part of KDE I am totally in favor of the shift.

In that respect, I would suggest moving to github and use Jira as our
bug tracking system
1. More people are comfortable with github (the UI) as compared to gitorious.
2. JIRA a bug tracking and project management system (also used by
Tomahawk devs)
is tightly integrated to github
(https://plugins.atlassian.com/plugin/details/335252)

Please do share your thoughts / comments.

regards,

Kunal Ghosh