[Owncloud] Problems Installing v2

theDuck theduck01 at gofast.co.uk
Wed Aug 10 08:21:13 UTC 2011

Hi,

Thanks for the advise. I am attempting to install using an admin account
on the MySQL server. I have tried both IE8 and Firefox v5 and I get the
same response.

[Error message: Table 'owncloud.oc_users' doesn't exist] [Native code:
1146] [Native message: Table 'owncloud.oc_users' doesn't exist] MDB2
Error: connect failed: _doConnect: [Error message: Table
'owncloud.oc_users' doesn't exist] [Native code: 1146] [Native message:
Table 'owncloud.oc_users' doesn't exist]

When I check the MySQL server I note that the owncloud database has been
created, but contains not tables. A user called "oc_mysql_root" has also
been created.

Am I doing something wrong?

Many thanks,

theDuck