[Owncloud] SQLite installation blocked

Kamil Domański kdomanski at kdemail.net
Tue Aug 9 12:02:57 UTC 2011

Hello everyone.

First, I'm sorry for my late inactivity. I got a job in aerospace
engineering and understandably, my spare time became a very limited
resource.

Second, I'd like to point out that adding attribute "required" in
MySQL/PostgreSQL config fields in installation (commit
8e3914bceb543bb8a8acba64e3e3adfdb06ca5d0) made it impossible for me to
install with SQLite under both Chromium 13.0.782.107 and Firefox 5.0. A
recent Rekonq from git works fine, probably ignoring the attribute.

Regards,
Kamil Domański