[Owncloud] Wordpress Website Progress

Florian Jacob fjacob at lavabit.com
Thu Aug 4 22:15:18 UTC 2011

Hello ownCloud Team,

the wordpress site is gaining momentum, again, you can view the current state
here:
http://92.243.23.125/owncloud-org/ (user: owncloud-org, passwd: owncloud-org)

Most of the wiki content is copied over, remember that as long as the wiki is
still alive we have to update the corresponding wordpress page accordingly.

Our main target is to dump the wiki as soon as possible, as the spamming
problem has gotten really serious and well, even the standard wordpress theme
looks much more "mature" for a projekt than a bunch of wiki pages IMHO. ;)

Some pages like the Technology Brainstorm, the Multiuser Brainstorm or the
Encryption Ideas I didn't copied, they will be integrated to the etherpad, as
that's more suitable for discussion topics like this.

Additionaly, we have no "header image" for the site by now. If anybody could
create one, that would be great.

@Damien: Could you pack the changes I made and commit it to the git repo for
the website when you find the time?

Greetings & much fun to all who are going to Desktop Summit (don't have the
time :( I really would have liked to meet you all in person.. ),
Florian