[Owncloud] current newest repository

Bastian Neumann neumann.bastian at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 27 01:33:59 UTC 2011

Hey, I just found ownCloud as it was mentioned in the new KDE release I
couldn't install yet but I downloaded the newest tarball from the wiki
I had a close look at the wiki at owncloud.org and found the KDE project
page at projects.kde.org/projects/playground/www/owncloud/ but what really
does confuse me is that you have two repositories running. The one at
gitorious.org and the one on projects.kde.org and both with recent updates
but they are quite different!

So, which one does contain the newest code that will not be abandoned in a
future version? Which one is worth have a closer look at?

I just had a look at the code on gitorious and started to get into it. As a
result of this I wrote a small Tutorial on how to develop plugins for the
webUI, see http://owncloud.org/index.php/Make_Your_First_Plugin

---
Bastian Neumann
http://www.virginsuicide.net