[Owncloud] Re: suggestions for improvement

Aldo "xoen" Giambelluca xoen at xoen.org
Wed Oct 6 20:07:44 UTC 2010

2010/10/5  <info at s8inac.org>:
> so i have some suggestions for improvement:
> - split this mixed code in application and presentation
>         - application is e.g. managing files and users
>         - presentation is e.g.  a web interface, webdav
> - move 3rd party software to lib folder instead of inc

What do you mean is use the MVC pattern, is it right? I think it would
an improvement.

> i already started a clone of oc. it is called s8inacs-owncloud on gitorious. wait for your opinion

I've not viewed your code deeply but in my humble opinion all the
changes that make the code
cleaner are welcome. BTW if you want an authoritative opinion ask
Robin Appelman (icewind in channel #owncloud) ;).

--
Aldo "xoen" Giambelluca