[Owncloud] Re: Mockup (3 - Logs)

François K. daitheflu at free.fr
Tue Nov 9 10:04:58 UTC 2010

Thanks a lot :)

Filtering by user was planned in my mind, although it's not showed on the current mockup. I'll add it asap.

Showing activity of certain files/folders might be quite useful, you're right. How would you see that ?
I'll try to find out a solution but it seems rather difficult in terms of gui :/
The only solution I can think about right now is to add an entry in the file context menu that would be "Show log activity".
But this would mean you access the log via the file browser, not via the "Logs" link.

Have a nice day everyone,

--
François