[Owncloud] Re: Mockup (2 - User settings)

François K. daitheflu at free.fr
Tue Nov 9 09:55:46 UTC 2010

Hi,

Thank you Robin for your comment.

Well, I don't know how plugin management is done or planned, but we can easily :

1/ add a list of available plugins on the user settings page with a link to each plugin preferences page. This would mean that each plugin has its own preferences page.

2/ add a preferences form for each available on the same page, with some accordion to limit the vertical scrolling.

3/ any other idea ? :)

--
François