[Owncloud] Re: Mockup (1 - Files)

François daitheflu at free.fr
Mon Nov 8 21:53:30 UTC 2010

Le jeudi 4 novembre 2010 18:06:03, info at s8inac.org a écrit :
> Hey,
>
> looks nice. I fully agree with Frank.
>
> kinds regards
> -Simon
>
> > Zitat von Frank Karlitschek <karlitschek at kde.org>:
> > Hi François,
> >
> > wow. This looks really nice. I like it a lot!!!!
> >
> > The only minor issue I have is that the blue in the header is
> > conflicting with the colors in the ownCloud logo. But this is really
> >
> >  a minor issue! :-)
> >
> > I would like to have your interface for the next ownCloud version if
> >
> >  you ask me. :-)
> >
> > What do the other think?
> >

> > Cheers
> > Frank
> >
> > On 04.11.2010, at 15:20, François K. wrote:
> >> Hi !
> >>
> >> Thanks for your replies, this is very motivating :)
> >> As promised, I've spent a couple hours making an online mockup for
> >> the "Files thing". It can be seen here :
> >> http://www.kubler.org/owncloud-mockups/
> >>
> >> I've added a bit of javascript (thanks jQuery) to show some
> >> interaction. This is a mockup, so don't expect JS to work
> >> perfectly. It also misses a few icons. I don't have KDE's here
> >> right now, and will add them asap.
> >>
> >> Feel free to make any comment, they will be much more appreciated.
> >> Depending on them, I'll go on with this 'model'...or not :)
> >>
> >> Cheers,
> >>
> >> --
> >> François
> >
> > --
> > Frank Karlitschek
> > karlitschek at kde.org

Hi !

I've made a little update. The URL is  the same :
http://www.kubler.org/owncloud-mockups/index.html

I updated the list which is now taking the whole horizontal space. This was
suggested by leinir on IRC.
Also, I made a very-light-grey version of the logo to go along with the
header. I couldn't find any blue to fit with the original logo.

Again, these are proposals, feel free to comment :)

--
François