[Owncloud] Re: Mockup (1 - Files)

François K. daitheflu at free.fr
Fri Nov 5 10:59:07 UTC 2010

Hey,

Thank you all for your replies. I'm glad you like it.

I also agree for the blue header. I'll try to fix that asap.
I added some missing icons but I still miss a few.

If you have ideas for both header color and icons, please let me know :)
Otherwise, I'll try to fix them by myself and go back to you.

Regarding integration, I'll try to connect to the IRC channel in the next few days to see how it can be achieved.
I have a bunch of questions regarding markup and how we can work together.

Please also remember that this is just one screen, and that the other will also need to be discussed and then integrated !

Thanks again, and feel free to make any comment to improve the work !

--
François