[Owncloud] Re: ownCloud 1.1 RC1 releases

Albert Cervera i Areny albert at nan-tic.com
Thu Nov 4 15:38:12 UTC 2010

A Divendres, 29 d'octubre de 2010, Albert Cervera i Areny va escriure:
> Thanks for the release. Just found an issue. Try to logout and then login
> again. It's not possible unless you change URL's path.

I found another issue:
it's possible to create two folders with the same name without an error, even
if only one folder is created. Also the text of 'create folder' action is kept
after the folder is created and should be cleared IMHO.

> A Divendres, 29 d'octubre de 2010, Frank Karlitschek va escriure:
> > Hi friends,
> >
> > as discussed earlier I releases 1.1 RC1 5 minutes ago. Grab it from
> > http://owncloud.org
> >
> > Thanks to everybody who contributed. I think 1.1 will be a fantastic
> > release. :-) Please test and search for showtoppers.
> > I plan to release 1.1 final next week if we find no major problems.
> >
> > One more thing. We should collect all the new (and old) features in the
> > Wiki so that we can write a nice announcement for the 1.1. release next
> > week. Could someone create a wiki page and collect the input?
> >
> > We also need someone to write the announcement. I´m not the best english
> > writer. Does somebody volunteer? :-)
> >
> > Cheers
> > Frank
> >

> > --