[Owncloud] Can't setup owncloud on my server, any hints?

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuzkde at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 11:30:13 UTC 2010

On Tuesday 30 March 2010 19:48:08 Türker Sezer wrote:
> I tried your server. I think, it tries to create db file in htdocs
> folder so you cant use "owncloud" name. if you use another name like
> "owncloud.db" it wont give this sqlite error. But after wizard
> completed it tries to open www.dpimka.org/owncloud/owncloud address
> and give another error. May be you can try to install owncloud in
> htdocs folder.
Hmm, I'd better not to - there's my website code there :)

Thank you for the hints, i'll try to look in php sources, maybe i'll find the
reason why it tries to open owncloud/owncloud and what it should really open
instead. Kinda new to php, but we, developers, are universal coders aren't we?
;)

Cheers,
Dmitry.