[Owncloud] [Usability] FLOSS alternative to Dropbox – GNOME + KDE collaboration?

Allan Caeg allancaeg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 01:46:03 UTC 2010

Hello Mario,

Do you mean Mairin and her Design Hub? That's a really great idea. The
alternative to dropbox, however, is somewhat different. I think,
Jan-Christoph was referring to the collaboration of GNOME and KDE to create
a FOSS dropbox alternative, which isn't meant exclusively for the
collaboration of designers and other parties involved.

I don't know what's been planned for the Design Hub already, but I think,
it's possible for it to have a FOSS dropbox alternative package as a
dependency. That way, we'll be hitting two birds with one stone :)

Allan