[Owncloud] Music Player Plugin

Aaron Reichman areichman.kde at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 20:34:43 UTC 2010

Hello everybody,

I've been working for a few days on getting the music player plugin working.
At the moment it takes a relative path to a base directory plus a set of
folders within that directory and returns all of the ogg files within (ogg
is the only thing the audio tag will play on my computer). All of the files
are then listed and a set of controls can play the last song. The problem
I'm running into is that I am not great with php so I'd really appreciate
anybody who could help finish it and point out some of the basic errors I'm
sure I've made.

The code is on gitorious here:
http://gitorious.org/~areichman/owncloud/areichman-owncloud

Thanks in advance,